Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sofia Alma LiYi Newsome has arrived!!!









Well, our first day in China and we're new parents again. Our beautiful little girl was delivered to us at 3:40 PM this afternoon. She's beautiful, playful, curious and a true blessing to us and we can't wait to have her meet each of you. Tomorrow, we go for more paperwork signing and confirm that in deed we want to keep/adopt Sofia. The pictures above and to the left here are our first photos of Sofia being handed to us.




Our evening included dinner (what's this, the Newsome's eating out..ha ha) and a little walking around to see some sights before we called it a night:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful ! ! We have all been thinking about you. James, you and your beautiful family couln't look more happy. I shared your photos with Larry,Bruce,Matt. The girls have all been enjoying seeing your new blessing. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hurry home !
Love,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi to the Newsome 5!
What a true blessing!!!! She is such a cutie. She has those must be kissed chubby cheeks! I can't wait to see and hold her!! The boys looks so proud of her and you can already see they are going to be big helpers. We will continue to pray for the rest of your trip and adjustment for all of you! Thanks for posting the pictures and updates! Miss you all! Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

Caleb says "your baby is really cute! You can tell she really likes her new mom!"
Joshua says "she could be
Lukes new baby girlfriend."
Zachary says "she is good!"
Luke smiled!
Love,The Balsiger Boys

Anonymous said...

Shes beautiful guys! im so glad shes finally part of the family..Zachary n William look so happy! love u guys!

Nicole and Matthew

Anonymous said...

Hey guys she is absolutely beautiful. We can not wait until you guys come home and visit. Russ and I are so excited to finally see her in person. You guys are wonderful and she is in good hands. We miss you all and love you too. Have fun and enjoy your time in China. Love Missy and Russ

Anonymous said...

Hello guys it's aunt cyndi I am so excited I don't think I've stopped wondering what you are all doing every second I have my time on my phone set to Hong Kong China time and my thoughts are with you every second (i know you are not in Hong Kong but thats the closest I could get with my up to date technology haha) I love you all sofia is beautiful and then some and zach and Will look very handsome and happy to meet their new sister they will make the best big brothers one could have and I love you all can't wait to see you
love aunt cyndi