Friday, June 27, 2008

Lize's Location and photo...



Several people have asked about Lize's location in China. The map to the right is a map of all of China and I've noted her location on the country map (in gray) and then the map below is a "cut away" showing her specific province. She's in ZunYi City. We just wait every day for the invite to travel so we can bring our beautiful angel home. Keep us in your prayers and God Bless.....
















Here's a picture of our beautiful little girl.....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I have started to look at your blog and your adorable family. I would so much like to keep in touch with you as our children take their journeys. I couldn't find your email address so if you could send it too me I will write and keep up with you. We are trying to transistion with Andy now and taking a day at a time. Will look forward to reading some more of your journal soon. Hope to hear from you!!

Teri, Brian Prichard and family
tbp134@yahoo.com

Neal said...

I finally was able to recreate a user account so i am back at it..
How did James trip to CA go?
I can not wait to hold lize in my arms and praise the Lord for this precious gift to you guys.
Keep us in th eloop if there is anything we can do for you guys
Neal