Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a week........ (GO ND!!)

This week turned out to go as planned with a few pleasant surprises. My brother is a HUGE Kentucky fan and after their win on Monday night in the NIT tourney, he called me to advise that they would be playing Notre Dame at Notre Dame's home court in the quarter-final round of the NIT. A few calls later and my brother and his son along with me and my two sons had tickets for the Wednesday game.

The biggest event of that night wasnt' the game itself but rather the time I was able to spend with my boys, my brother and nephew (it didn't hurt that Notre Dame won the game is on to the NIT Semi-finals ----GO IRISH!) Here's some pictures of us on Notre Dame's campus and at the game:








We finished our week up with a night out with some friends including a Chris Tomlin concert on Friday in Chicago. I may have been billed as a concert but it was a great time of worship and I would suggest anyone who likes his music to certainly go and see him live...rather powerful.
Well, that brings to close another week here in beautiful Wisconsin. Oh by the way, we had a wonderful Spring Snow Shower last night as we were driving home from Chicago. I can't wait until we can enjoy our 3 - 4 weeks of summer.....ha ha

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a great week!
Blessings,
Sarah

Karin said...

Sounds like lots of fun! My brother-in-law and his whole family were at the Chris Tomlin concert and they loved it, too.

Gwen said...

We are also getting lots of fun spring SNOW showers! Drat!
Hey, I just wanted you to know that we sent you an email a couple of days ago-- just thought I'd mention it in case it got "junked" or if you thought we didn't get it.
Thanks for keeping in touch! We really enjoy your blog! :)