Thursday, June 11, 2009

Who would have known......

Who would have known that by mommy going to the bathroom ALONE that Sofi would find a sharpie marker and Lize would move a chair to climb on the counter to get the strawberry quick. Sofi came down stairs saying " I rand outa paper to write on but I twied to clean up". When I went to get cleaner for Sofi, Lize was standing in the middle of the kitchen. All she said was "nummy mommy". LIFE IS GOOD!!!





















































6 comments:

Karin said...

Oh my goodness...how funny!! (ok--not so funny for you, but it makes a good blog story!). They are SO cute!!

Sarah said...

I guess that means that you can't use the bathroom!! What were you thinking?! LOL!

They are a couple of cuties!

Blessings,
Sarah

Gwen said...

This post made me smile! Your girls and my "twins" have similar hobbies. hehehe
A few days ago Jason and Sarah were trying to give each other haircuts with some scissors they climbed up on a desk to get.
And yesterday Jason flooded the bathroom floor while I was busy putting Sarah's pajamas on...
Never a dull moment! :)

Anonymous said...

absolutly priceless to bad james wasnt home to see such a sight


auntie crystal

Trish said...

I'm so glad these types of things happen to others, I just thought my girls got into stuff like this, lol! Can't wait to hopefully get togehter soon, like maybe at the beach???!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my....looks familiar... and you always think you have put all those things away they could get into! They are creative little people!:))