Thursday, August 27, 2009

GOD is in control..........

Lots of changes have taken place in the past few weeks. The kids and I have moved from WI which we loved, to Florida. It's nice to have my parents around but I miss my "home" in WI. I miss my church and friends. The boys started school on Monday. I never do well with them starting school but this was even harder. Dropping them off with new strangers was rough. Having James up there is the very hardest. Trying to explain to 2 & 3 year olds Daddy's "at work" is too much. At times it's overwhelming being away from James. In 19 years we have never been seperated this long. Thank GOD for our friends the Jameson's who helped us move in and the Grows. Vicki gave me a wonderful day and Richard has been taking awesome care of James. We have been blessed in so many ways. I know everything will come together and soon I will see why we've been called here but I'd sure love a glimpse....









5 comments:

Karin said...

Oh Dawn...it IS so hard to move, and I can't imagine how much harder it must be with James so far away. Praying that God will be enough..and that He will comfort and strengthen you.

Gwen said...

Dawn,
I've been thinking about you and wondering how things have been going since the move.
Hopefully you'll all be reunited with James soon-- I'm sure it is very hard to be apart!
You're right, everything will work out! :) Take it from someone who moved around a TON (my dad was in the Air Force)-- it just takes a little time to adjust! :)
What a powerful story of faithfulness!

Burshek Family said...

Oh Dawn, I didn't realize that James wouldn't be moving at the same time. This is so hard!! Praying for you.

Blessings,
Sarah

Unknown said...

Dawn,

I am hoping the time for you all to be together is soon. That would be very hard. Thank you for your very sweet words. God is good and will be to all of us:) Thinking of you.

Sarah said...

Dawn,

A friend was over, and we were looking at her blog. So, I forgot to sign out of her name and sign on with mine!!

Blessings,
Sarah