Sunday, September 20, 2009

Keeping busy....

Zach at Englewood beach. The water was so clear he could see his feet.

Sofi and Lize with their friends Hailey, Hannah and Taylor. Taylor is from the same providence in China as Lize. She was brought home only a few months later. They love thier friends and I enjoy having their mommy around. They are tooo cute together.

Lize is the queen of climbing! She has NO fear.


Aunt Cyndi came to the water park with us. Sofi was set on getting her wet.









Sofi will be 4 years old next week. I can't believe it. She is loosing her preschooler look. She likes to tell people " I'm a lady".




I got out of the shower to find Lize in Molly's crate. I asked her what she was doing in there? She told me " Sosi twied to hit me".












We went and painted pottery. The girls had a blast. The lady helping was VERY nervous.














3 comments:

Karin said...

Oh my goodness...that picture of the five girls is SOOOO cute! Lots of great photos--wish I could join you at the beach! :)

Sarah said...

Great pictures! It's not surprising that Lize is a climber. That little sweetie is a spit-fire. I just love her!!

Blessings,
Sarah

Gwen said...

Lize and Sarah have a lot in common: fearless, climbers, and a love of small places! Sarah climbs in the dryer and yells, "Shut da door! Shut da door!" She also loves to sit in the bottom of the laundry hamper. Funny kiddos!