Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life's a Beach in Florida....

Well it continues to be hot (90+). We got a break 2 days where it was in the low 80's. I know it sounds great but this midwest girl realizes now why she always enjoyed summer for only 3 months. 90+ for 4 months is way too much for me. The kids love the beach and the pool though.
Where did my little boy go???





I have hundreds of shells. Lize gets so excited every time she finds one to "cake wit me home". I can't say no.


Sofi is VERY specific with the shells she wants to bring home. Only the white ones, big enough to paint.





































6 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!

I'm sitting here, wrapped in a blanket, with a fire in our fireplace, and I'm still a little chilly!!

Blessings,
Sarah

Trish said...

Love the pictures Dawn!!!!! Your girls are just way too cute! Love, Trish

Gwen said...

Beautiful pictures, and I love the white sandy beaches. I know what you mean about the weather, though. Anything above 90 is too hot (for me anyway)! :)

Sheri said...

Love all the beach pic's and how tan everyone is! :) BTW- It was great to see James at church on Saturday!

Unknown said...

Love the beach pictures...sounds good to me...we are having snow today! Wish I could send some your way:)

Sarah said...

Dawn,

I have a question for you, but I can't seem to find your phone number. Could you email it to me? bandimere_9@msn.com

Blessings,
Sarah