Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy May....

My wonderful husband gave me a mission trip to Costa Rica for my 40th birthday. I wanted another child but working in a mother's home and orphange for a week is right up my alley. I get to go with 19 other women. My friend Marie being one of them.
We also get to go to Disney with 5 other families. Marie (above) and her family (same Marie with Costa Rica), My best friend Trish and her wonderful family and 3 other families who we have been in a life group with for almost 4 years. GOD has blessed us with these wonderful people.




May is going to be filled with a few great journey. This weekend my cousin (who's more like a niece) is getting married in Indiana. The girls get to be in it.

5 comments:

JFBanicki said...

We Cant wait to see you guys this weekend and the girls dresses are gorgeous. Cant wait to see them in them!!! That picture of me is funny looking though lol

Sarah said...

What a great birthday gift! Way to go James. Of course, I'd take another baby too!

Sounds like a fun and busy month.

Blessings,
Sarah

Gwen said...

Wow, you do have a busy month ahead of you! I hope you take lots of pictures in Costa Rica! What a great experience you'll have there!

Karin said...

Happy Birthday--and what an AWESOME gift! (Well, a baby would be better, but....) I hope you post pictures of the girls in their wedding finery. :)

Unknown said...

Wow what a great birthday gift! Amazing!