Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Change????

During my recent " pity party", GOD reminded me of Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you "declares the LORD" Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The past 6 weeks have been a whirlwind--first we moved to a rental house while waiting for James company to firm up plans where we were going to live. It looked like we were moving to suburb of Detroit MI. When a very large, stable and well known company in his industry called about a job. After 3 weeks of praying and waiting for GOD's direction, all our plans changed again.
He took the job with the new company which has been an unbelievable miracle in many ways. Better benefits, insurance, less travel.....
We get to stay in WI about 90 min north of where we are. This will be the 4th move in 1 year. Although we have a mover this time, I was a little overwhelmed. I'm not good with change but GOD has been clear with HIS words and promises.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You are such an example of faith!! So glad to hear of James' new job-- God absolutely has plans to prosper us and give us hope!!
Keep us posted when you get a minute.
Moving is ALWAYS overwhelming-- but before you know it you'll be settled in your new home! :)

Karin said...

Oh wow...4 moves in ONE YEAR?!?! I would be a lunatic...mumbling in the corner. :) So awesome that God provided a job in WI! I know you love it there. Hope thing settle down for you and you can enjoy summer.