Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas season...

I totally love this time of year through my children's eyes. It's just magical. Our Christmas tree has a wonderful influx of decorections clusstered at the bottom where the girls can reach. A large amount in the middle where Will can reach. I used to rearrange them but Sofi and Lize wake every morning making sure everything is just how they left it. I drives James NUTS (go figure)
Lize had Sofi do her hair..

Makin cookies. They don't always "look" pretty but the pure joy of watching them....makes up for that.




Dancin to Christmas music....

Busted again trying to "hijack" baby Jesus.....




Zach would only help if I stopped telling him the importance of his ornaments- when, where, why he made them......





2 comments:

Gwen said...

I love Christmas! We don't have our tree up yet-- one more birthday to celebrate tomorrow-- and then the goal is to get the tree up!

Ann Marie said...

Looks like you all are doing well. Missing you.