Friday, January 21, 2011

down for the count.....

My two that rarely complain, go along with the flow, mostly possitive and enjoy what ever are down for the count. Zach told me thurs he thought he was getting strep throat. I shoulda listened- he was right.
Lize told us Wed night " my heads dunna fald off " thurs she said "my eaws are dunna pop" she woke up Fri after a terrible long night said "wook dey popped". She was right, although she has tubes-the tube and alot of VERY unpleasent "yutty" stuff came out. Thank GOD the antibiotic will cover till her new ear tubes are put in so they can't keep cancelling b/c she got sinus issues.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Oh man...what a bummer. Poor sweet kids. Its awful when they are in so much pain.

Gwen said...

Sorry to hear you've had sick kids. Two of our four boys had ear tubes, and when the fluid drains out of the tubes you realize (even more) just how painful ear infections are! :(

Trish said...

Hope they're feeling better soon! I'm so proud of you, you were able to change your blog background! Love, Trish