Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Fun....

I'm not sure why summer seems to go by sooo fast. We have definetly not wasted a min. It has been a wonderful fun filled summer. We went to Bay Beach (a family fun park in Green Bay)Went on a few picnics, festivals, large cat sanctuary, zoo's parks.....
Went to the public pool every week. Once a week we had treats.


More Bay Beach.


Our favorite day was renting a boat on a chain of lakes for the day. It was amazing-wonderful family time. No phones, I pods, game boys and the teen came with.Lize has NO fear!!
Sofia-not so brave but with Zach she will try anything once

I LOVE SUMMER! School starts next week :<(

2 comments:

Karin said...

I am sooo with you! I don't know why summer passes so fast and winter drags on and on. We are savoring every last bit of summer. The boating looks AMAZING! How fun!!

Gwen said...

Looks like you had a great summer! The kids are back in school now, but I'm still hoping we can do a few "summery" things before the snow flies! :)