Sunday, January 24, 2010

14 and counting.....

I know people say teens are awful and I'm sure it's going to happen sooner or later....but so far it's been a hoot. I'm blessed to have lots of teens in/out all the time. So far I really enjoy them. For Zach's birthday we had a household. They played gestures boys v/s girls. Although the boys didn't care if they lost, they ate up winning. They ate a ton of food and watched movies and best of all, had a huge nerf gun fight. It was great!! None of them ever complain about the younger kids being around.










When I cried after everyone left, being in shock my baby was 14, James reminded me so nicely "YOU KNEW THIS GOING IN" That was also what I got on Wed after freshman orientation....go figure



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE positive teen stories. I plan on having a blast with my kids when they are teenagers!

Blessings,
Sarah

Karin said...

That is so great! Looks like they were all having a great time and I'm sure they know you enjoy them. :)

Knowing something going in isn't the same as experiencing it. :)

Gwen said...

I agree... for the most part, teenagers are a lot of fun! My two teenagers make me laugh all the time!!

Looks like your oldest has a nice group of friends. I am so grateful my boys have good friends who make good choices. :)