Saturday, January 09, 2010

Blessed

Today I had the pleasure of attending a birthday party with the ladies. At one point I was totally overcome with emotion. The birthday girl Lily who turned 4 is from China, one of her sisters, a friend and my 2 girls are from China. As I'm looking at these 5 ladies today, I realized the miracle I was part of. They are all beautiful, spirited, happy alive girls. These 5 little girls who started out in different women's wombs, in a country they could not remain with their birth mothers were brought more than 15,000 miles to us. They were all playing at a Mc Donalds in WI together. No clue of how much they have changed many lives. Loved by many and right where GOD intended them to be. I thank GOD for the gift of their lives in our hand's.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

I got teary eyed at so many adoption miracles-- it's neat that your girls have friends who are also adopted.
When we went to a Chinese New Year Party last year I was so emotional, seeing all of those sweet kids with their families!

Gwen said...

Whoops, should have read my comment before publishing-- I meant to say "I GET teary eyed..." :)

Trish said...

How awesome is that? Did you take pics????? Miss ya lots, Trish

Sarah said...

Isn't God wonderful to arrange our lives like He does?!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful story...amazing really. The power of God is amazing!