Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lots of fun.....

We have been pretty busy. The girls were sick with ear & sinus infections. We got a snow day. James got "stuck" in Florida on bussiness 6 days (2 extra than we expected). Zach had his worse asthma attack yet but everybody was well enough to have friends over Friday. We had a blast. I LOVE the kaos of having a house full of kids. I was blessed to have my 4, 4 of a dear friend & an extra for good measure. Baby Lauren is cute as a button. Her sisters & brother watch every move she makes.
We decorated cupcakes. Lily did very well.


Sofi and Nora.

Nora



Ring around the toddler.





Pizza anyone?





Snow day.....Will was out all afternoon.






My best friend Trish sent the kids valentines and these adorable outfits. Of couse she made them. She is the most talented person I know.






Lize called to tell "Mst Twis" "ank ooo"


















4 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun!

Love the Valentine outfits! Trish is amazing!!!

Blessings,
Sarah

Trish said...

OMG, the girls look soooooo cute in their outfits!!!! I'm glad they fit them okay. Love ya, Trish

Karin said...

Such cute outfits! She MADE them?!?! I bow to the talent.... :) The snow day looks fun! :)

Gwen said...

Great pictures! OK, I just have to say that we have the same "rose petal cottage" that I see in the background of one of your pictures! :) Sarah loves it! Beautiful outfits from Trish!