Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter fun

Waiting to see the Easter Bunny-this is as close as Sofi would get even to the walkway to "that tarey wooking thing!"
Waiting for the inflatable's at church hunt.
Coloring eggs with daddy. This is one of James LEAST favorite thing to do in the whole world. It's sorta funny that he stresses all day but he participates. If he was a drinker I think this would be that time for one.
At a friends house for Easter-Lize hunting for eggs
Lize, Sofi and Jules hunting for eggs. A cute side note-the 3 girls were sitting waiting for food when they got really quiet, joined hands and started praying. They each said "thank you JESUS for loving for loving me and my family" it was really sweet and unpromted.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The girls look soooo cute!

Trish said...

Ohhhh, how I miss those girls of yours! Looks like they all had fun!

Gwen said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. And I'm with James-- I also stress about coloring Easter eggs-- it's probably my least favorite holiday tradition! ha ha-- but it looks like all went well! ;)