Saturday, April 07, 2012

Really....

Life has been happy busy. We have had problems with the computer and downloading pictures. I'm not sure if other adoptees experience this but here goes- i was in walmart with Zach n Lize. I have been known to get distracted by lil things. Lize is so much the same way. He teases us alot! I said mother like daughter. He laughed and reminded me I didn't "birth" her. I really do forget the girls are Chineese sometimes and that they weren't biological. They were meant to be right here-in my soul they are mine. The flip side is what took place this week.
First the target lady-i know people r interested. I try hard to entertain questions. Who has the right to invade though. Target lady asked if I had children "of my own" in front of the girls of course. I tried to say politely they r mine but she didn't let up. Mcdonald's lady asked if the girls were sisters-in front of them. The girls said "forever n always". She of course didn't let it stop their either. Lastly at church egg hunt today. 2 seperate times, someone asked "how much did they cost?" with the girls there ofcourse. One had the nerve to say she'd rather have a Harley than someone else kid. Sometimes I run out of things to say.....

No comments: