Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 12 - Medical Exam and more shopping


Today was more group photos and medical exam day. The good news was the examinations are done right here on the island, the bad news is that the kids didn't care for them. Although none of the "checks" are painful, most of the kids cried during some or all of the procedures. Lize was very happy to leave this place and move on to shopping.

Here are some photos from the day gone by:












We ended the night with a very nice group dinner and then a walk around the island.










Tomorrow is a planned group day of fun at a local safari. Guangzhou is in a tropical location so I don't know what to expect what type of animals they will have but we'll know in few hours.
Finally, we would like to again thank you all for your prayers, support and comments (even the one's about my clothes). Until tomorrow.....good night.

3 comments:

ジャンヌ ダルク said...

Hello.I am a Japanese.
I think this blog to be splendid blog.
There is not commenting time very much at all busily.
I'm sorry.
By the way, I want to introduce a Japanese song to world all of you.
You please visit my blog, and please do new discovery.
And please enjoy it.
My first purpose is it.
In fact, nobody comes to my place now.

Trish said...

Love all the pictures! Everyone looks like they are all having a great time! Can't wait till you get down to Florida! Trish

Karin said...

Love the picture at Lucy's! :)