Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Computer back....

Our home computer was down for a bit. I'm so happy to have everything working. I didn't realize how much I depended on it for ALOT
Valentines day was fun for the ladies being in preschool. They got lots of treats and practice writing their names.

Will graduated to Weeblos II. He is such a trooper. He is awesome on following through with anything he starts. Not so much for all the other family members in his house.






This would be Zach atleast 30 min each day....XBox live COD

Lize did her own hair....this is also how she wanted to go to preschool. Against my mama feelings, I did let her....Thanks Trish for all her "butiful pweties"

Sofia loves her stickers.....



The girls love to bake, cook, stir and lick the utensils. It is fun to watch them and listen to funny things they say..."How tome it tatse better b4 we took it?"











2 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you got your computer back. You don't realize how much you depend on one for all sorts of things until you have to go without one!!
Such great pictures of the kids. Our second son is also big into scouting. (Our first son, not so much!)
Looks like the girls are enjoying preschool. I couldn't decide if I should send Sarah or not this year, and ended up signing her up for gymnastics instead.
But she'll go next year and I'm sure she'll love it, too!

Karin said...

Great photos of all your sweeties! So glad you have your computer back. My phone went on the fritz a few weeks ago and I suddenly realized how much I depended on it.