Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surprise....

You may not know but I HATE surprises. Maybe because I'm a control freak, planner or like to be over prepared. Knowing this....my husband and my BFF did it anyway. I'm not sure how they pulled it off but they did. On most weeks Trish and I talk a min of 2 hrs and she didn't spill the beans. James and I will be married 20 years in June. We celebrated early b/c James will be out of the country and trying to find someone to watch 4 kids can be difficult. We went on a cruise. Before that though, he surprised me with a visit to Trish. Although I hate surprises-it was AWESOME!!!!! They picked us up from the airport and we got LOTS of time together. Ft Myers Beach at Sunset!
Dinner out, without kids at the Peirside
On the pier...
Trish's calender with me written in ink. It was a wonderful day. My life is blessed and enriched in sooo many ways by having Trish and her family as part of it!! THX

4 comments:

Karin said...

Wow...what an awesome surprise!! :)

Trish said...

I LOVED every single minute I got to spend you you! Hope you had an awesome cruise. Hugs, Trish

Sarah said...

How wonderful!

Gwen said...

That's a great surprise to see your BFF! And a cruise, too! Hope you had a great time!