Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Forgot to lock the gate...

Someone forgot to lock the gate upstairs. For most people of 4, 5, 10 & 15 year old children this would NOT be a problem. With my ladies, this is a problem. They will ALWAYS find something to get into. This morning they used an entire loaf of bread, cut up bananas, got grapes and cheese mixed it all together. They then took chocolate & vanilla pudding and spread it on the bread with their mixture.... They set the table. They also put sandwiches in baggies and lunch bags for the boys. I stayed calm and ate breakfast with my 2 very proud lil ladies.
Did I mention they put granola bars and nutrella on there too.

Lets just say....daddy did not think it was quite as cute as I did. Never a dull moment...






3 comments:

Karin said...

BAHAHAHAHA....proud of you for staying calm. :) So cute (when it's not at my house!!).

Gwen said...

You're a great mama for staying so calm! Wow, those are quite the sandwiches!
I'm sure they were very proud of their creations!

Sarah said...

Oh, they are sweet!!